Thursday, June 11, 2020

Late Night Discussion + (Picture Party) #1514

You know that episode where Pinkie had a file and it claimed Twilight was afraid of tortilla covered melted cheese? Remember Sam's post this morning claiming Twilight was afraid of melted cheese stuffed between two tortillas? Well I have proof that both of those pictures are nothing but pure BS, nothing but pure lies, slander, and libel. Brace yourselfs, for I am about to change how you look at things, change canon forever, and from this point forward there will be rock covers of this post, from now until the end of time, because I, Phoxphite, have proved that Twilight isn't afraid of a Mexican food. Here it comes, the picture that proves that fear is non-existent to talking purple horses, that


Dang it, wrong picture. Hold on, I think this is it. 



Oh, this is Starlight. Not Twilight. How could I get those two mixed up?



This is just a picture of actual quesadillas...



Oh, Faust, I did not mean to post that. 

You know what, fine. Here's your proof.




I quit.