Friday, December 27, 2019

Late Morning Discussion #1387

This mare is happy today.


And this kirin is looking extra cute today because...

Today is Sam's birthday! Happy quarter of a century birthday! ;)

Dear Sam, 

There's a lot I can say, but I'll keep it short. Thank you for being here and caring about this community, both by being active and also being a mod. I'm glad you came to like this little community you came to nearly 2 years ago now. Thank you for caring so much. That includes on a personal level as well. You coming to BronyCon with me was the highlight of the year for me. It may have been brief, but it's a moment I still cherish to this day. Your nice, quirky personality makes you so likable to be around. Some bad things have happened to you this year, but you being able to get through them shows how strong you are too. And I can't wait until the next time we are able to meet up again. Happy b-day!

Love, TrainCarFan